• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » Archive » Archive » Mihael vs Electro 1/4
Mihael vs Electro 1/4
elizabethDate: Saturday, 15.01.2011, 18:22:06 | Message # 1
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
Greetings Mihael and Electro,

[ENG] After the match will be played, you must put the link where we can download records of all games, or you can upload it here, if the size of auto record is less than 2500 kb, also you can make a record on server!

[ITA] Dopo che la partita sarà giocata, Lei deve mettere il collegamento dove possiamo scaricare rapporti di tutti i giochi, o Lei può scaricarlo qui, se le dimensioni di rapporto d'automobile sono meno di 2500 chilobit, anche Lei può fare un rapporto su server.

[FRA] Après que le match sera joué, vous devez mettre le lien où nous pouvons télécharger des dossiers de tous les jeux, ou vous pouvez le téléverser ici, si la grandeur de record d'auto est moins de 2500 Ko, aussi vous pouvez faire un record sur le serveur!

Only after you have lost everything you are free to do anything.

WarriorDate: Monday, 17.01.2011, 22:26:46 | Message # 2
Clan - No Clan
Group: Checked up users
hi electro i will be on server tonight from about 21.00 (GMT +1)...

Added (17.01.2011, 13:25:01)
---------------------------------------------
sorry electro, because of my father i could not play yesterday.... if u are free i would be ready to play this afternoon untill.... see u

Added (17.01.2011, 17:09:10)
i will not be on server from 19.00 to 22.30 tonight (GMT +1)... if u want we can play at 22.35 cool

Added (17.01.2011, 22:26:46)
We played tonight our matches.. I won both of them, so i wait next turn to play with crown.
I thank Cyd for the games and tournament organizators. C U sooooooooooooon

elizabethDate: Monday, 17.01.2011, 22:34:49 | Message # 3
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
As the records is possible to see on the server, it is no necessity to attach them here, therefore I accept Mihael's victory, and me and Hawkind wish luck to Mihael in semifinals against Law. For Electro the tournament is over, but he showed himself from a good side, beating the president of one island near North America...

Thank you for attention! Topic is closed!

Only after you have lost everything you are free to do anything.

Forum » Archive » Archive » Mihael vs Electro 1/4
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Fight Back League © 2010-2011