[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » 1000 10pt Tournaments. » Topic about Tournaments » Guess who?! (Who will win "New Year" Tournament?)
Guess who?!
HawkindDate: Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 15:00:15 | Message # 1
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
Posts: 237
Status: Offline
Write here yours thoughts!

Who will win "New Year" Tournament?


Fight Back League ADMIN!

 
RasimDate: Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 15:47:48 | Message # 2
Clan - [KILLER]™
Group: Moderators
Posts: 149
Status: Offline
I think Electro will win the tournament. Because he is very strong, his teacher was Jacki Chan and he had learn him a lot of tricks. So, his dragons can fly and his pikemans used Samurai's weapon)

√ιק User



Edited by Rasim - Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 15:48:23
 
HawkindDate: Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 15:50:39 | Message # 3
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
Posts: 237
Status: Offline
Very funny smile But lets talk seriously!

Fight Back League ADMIN!

 
GuronDate: Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 18:12:05 | Message # 4
Clan - [RUKA]™
Group: Checked up users
Posts: 21
Status: Offline
Horse vs Michael for final and DrHorse will win 3-2. He plays europe better.
 
RasimDate: Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 19:34:03 | Message # 5
Clan - [KILLER]™
Group: Moderators
Posts: 149
Status: Offline
If Horse and Warrior will meet in the final stage, i think first 2 games Horse could win easy (Russia and France). On the 3th match (Portugal) Warrior have got 55% chance and Horse 45%. 4th (Spain) game Warrior have to win, he plays good with spain and 5th (German) match Horse win easy, because with German you need the highest skill and a lot of experience.

But i think Horse will win 3th Game and beat Warrior 3 to 0

Added (05.01.2011, 19:34:03)
---------------------------------------------
But also i think it should be big surprise and someone "dark horse" would win our favirites


√ιק User



Edited by Rasim - Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 19:29:04
 
HawkindDate: Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 22:01:37 | Message # 6
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
Posts: 237
Status: Offline
Quote
je vais donner tout ce que je peux pour que la ruka team aille le plus loin ,mais je penses que le seul joueur à pouvoir battre mihale(warrior)est notre leader dr horse !!je penses donc à une final drhorse vs mihael,et vu que dr horse joue mieux europe,je dirais victoires 3-2 pour dr horse!!!maintenant que le meilleur gagne!!!

By Electro.


Fight Back League ADMIN!

 
RasimDate: Wednesday, 05.01.2011, 22:19:48 | Message # 7
Clan - [KILLER]™
Group: Moderators
Posts: 149
Status: Offline
Quote
I am going to give all what I can so that the ruka team goes furthest, but I think that the only player to be able to beat mihale (Warrior) is our leader Dr horse!! I think therefore of final will be drhorse vs mihael, and that Dr horse better with europe, I would vote victories 3-2 for Dr horse!!! now that the best wins!!!

By Electro)


√ιק User

 
WarriorDate: Thursday, 06.01.2011, 13:33:48 | Message # 8
Clan - No Clan
Group: Checked up users
Posts: 48
Status: Offline
i'm really sad... none thinks i can win the tournament XD.. we will see
 
FidelCastr0Date: Thursday, 06.01.2011, 15:02:24 | Message # 9
Clan - [Comunista]™
Group: Checked up users
Posts: 13
Status: Offline
He ganado en la revolución, yo gano y el torneo! Mi pueblo cubano cree en mí y yo lo haré! Diablo Rojo perdió la lucha, pero perdió la guerra!
I'll be back!
Aún saber de mí: Hasta la vista baby!
 
HawkindDate: Thursday, 06.01.2011, 15:11:45 | Message # 10
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
Posts: 237
Status: Offline
Quote (FidelCastr0)
He ganado en la revolución, yo gano y el torneo! Mi pueblo cubano cree en mí y yo lo haré! Diablo Rojo perdió la lucha, pero perdió la guerra!
I'll be back!
Aún saber de mí: Hasta la vista baby!

He said "I won in the revolution and I will win in the tournament! My Cuban people believed in me and I will! Red Devil lost the battle but didn't lost the war! I'll be back! Even know about me: Hasta la vista baby!"


Fight Back League ADMIN!

 
elizabethDate: Thursday, 06.01.2011, 19:41:23 | Message # 11
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
Posts: 116
Status: Offline
According to this website

Mihael will win - 5%
DrHorse will win - 63%


Only after you have lost everything you are free to do anything.
 
GarnierDate: Thursday, 06.01.2011, 19:42:51 | Message # 12
Clan - [HWK]™
Group: Users
Posts: 2
Status: Offline
Back when I played Company of Heroes DrHorse was the best player there, so I bet he will win.
 
[]JKDate: Monday, 10.01.2011, 13:37:00 | Message # 13
Clan - No Clan
Group: Checked up users
Posts: 12
Status: Offline
I think that Michael will be the winner =)
 
HawkindDate: Thursday, 03.02.2011, 21:30:50 | Message # 14
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
Posts: 237
Status: Offline
Who will win for the 3rd place? Law or Rasim.

I bet on Rasim. I think he can do it. He is playing more powerful, than in last tournament.
What is your suggestion?


Fight Back League ADMIN!

 
Forum » 1000 10pt Tournaments. » Topic about Tournaments » Guess who?! (Who will win "New Year" Tournament?)
Page 1 of 11
Search:


Fight Back League © 2010-2011