• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Rasim  
Forum » League Forums » All About American Conquest » Clan History
Clan History
ACHILLEDate: Saturday, 08.01.2011, 16:15:30 | Message # 1
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Checked up users
This topic could be interesting ,

we see a lot of new clan on server but all know real Clan not a lot .

i ve learn RUKA was for Russian and Ukkranian , that GKC only German , than UNION only for francophone , maybe leaders of clan could explain their history, how many members etc ....

One day i will explain How a player destroy my UNION clan and How Yalalas became KOE

elizabethDate: Saturday, 08.01.2011, 17:42:28 | Message # 2
Clan - [LinuX]™
Group: Organisators
Wow, great idea, too bad LinuX has small history happy

Only after you have lost everything you are free to do anything.

RasimDate: Saturday, 08.01.2011, 23:28:14 | Message # 3
Clan - [KILLER]™
Group: Moderators
I can tell you little story about me in GLC clan. when I joined internet game of AC first time, I was 13, it was 2006 year. my first game was with [GLC]ZA, and after he called me to join GLC. I accepted his offer with pleasure:) I had been playing AC for one month, and then I bought FB and started play this game. only after 3 months second GLC player decided to play FBl too, it was BloomPlanet. that time I was an earl with 500-600 points. I played only 1000 10pt and was good only with haida (it was my favorite nation). after some time other glc players joined FB, my favorite and I think best glc player was Impaler. we were marquee then with 1300-1500 points, but we played really very well:) all were good, but one day or week all glc players stopped play FB, I'm too... it was very bad session of glc clan. I thought my clan was died. before leave FB and delete this game from my pc (2008) I involved new player in the clan, it was Archi, he had somewhere 10th-40 points.) after one year, when I decided go to the glc forum I was surprised, there was a lot of new posts and most active was who? archi sure!) all players, even ZA played every day on shell. last this session I think glc was the best clan in FB. we killed SUd, killers, hooligans and other strong teams. but all good thinks always have to finish, and it finished too. I left glc clan because it was some problems in relations with Alloy. it was my short life in great and honour clan GLC. my golden session in American Conquest...

√ιק User

LawDate: Sunday, 09.01.2011, 09:24:11 | Message # 4
Clan - [GKC]™
i would like to tell you about my clan history. before 2009, i was never in a clan. then some people asked me to come in their noobclans, but i refused. then krakataua asked me to come in the [BLACK] clan, but i refused again because i want join sometime maybe in the [GKC] clan. one day asked me my friend virus, if i want in the [SENSAI] clan! ([GKC] clan - only kings can join, i was not king, so i must join in the [SENSAI] clan if i want join sometime in the [GKC] clan) of course i said yes! but then a few months later i joined the [DRAGON] clan because never a [SENSAI] was online, only virus sometimes. in june or july 2009 I finally became king, and a few weeks later i asked if i can join now [GKC] clan. and then i was finally in the [GKC] clan)).
kenny and ghost started again to play fb, but very little. on 26.03.2010 i left [GKC] to create my clan. on this day i created the [Trafalgar] clan and yunes was my first clanmember. 2011 the [Trafalgar] clan have his first birthday.

HawkindDate: Sunday, 09.01.2011, 12:41:46 | Message # 5
Clan - [LinuX]™
I would like to tell about clans where I have been! In FB i came in 2006-2007 with my friend Eli. We played together very long time, but sudenly Eli stopped to play in game. After i joined clan TTK(Time To Kill). Clan leader was Extrimal. They had 7 members in clan and own website. Also i met on AC one player. He was noob smile It was Norik = Bumer. After 4 months Eli returnaed to game and i offered him to join TTK. He agreed, but not joined clan because it broke down. About 1 year i didn't have clan. One time i was going abroad in Russia. After i arrived home Eli wasn't playing in FB. About 6 months i played alone. After that i met again with Bumer on shell. He was good player but with second account and i couldn't recognise him. Bumer and GEK created clan HooLiGaNs. I wanted in this clan and i joined it. After me clan joined Rasta, Arome, Kot, Polonez and Mao (but he was kicked after 2 months because of behavior). Our aim were to kill GLC. Many good wars have been played! We also killed others clans on millions! We played all rules which have beed played on server in this time. French players started to create new clans to defeat us, but for us it wasn't interesting. GLC was main aim! smile After 7-8 months clan destroied and became a legend. All players stopped playing. Only I, Bumer, Polo and Kot (sometimes) were playing. After i met one good person and player. It was [BIA]General (now Wodan). I joined their clan BIA. There was also another player [BIA]Commander. After 2-3 months we decided to create clan LinuX. We played a lot of games together. But suddenly he became inactive and I left alone. Last year on january first i joined clan GLC. I stayed there untill they became inactive. The site was empty and noone played on server and I decided to return to my clan LinuX. In summer i created site. Also Eli returned to FB and joined my clan and together we decided to make a tournament. Also clan joined Krakataua and Gabry, but they left because we weren't active. First tournament failed amd we closed this project. After one year in september we decided to open it again. We changed many rules and organisation plans. First tournament finished succesfully! Clan LinuX made first 1000 ress. 10 pt tournament for a five years long. And now we are trying to do the best for saving this precious game - American Conquest : Fight Back!

Fight Back League ADMIN!

elizabethDate: Wednesday, 12.01.2011, 19:23:34 | Message # 6
Clan - [LinuX]™
Oh I memento TTK.... I was like....signed hundreds of applications on their forum but still Extrimal rejected all of them biggrin

Only after you have lost everything you are free to do anything.

GuronDate: Monday, 17.01.2011, 20:42:55 | Message # 7
Clan - [RUKA]™
i rememered Mao and Extrimal:) It were good times..

WarriorDate: Friday, 28.01.2011, 13:38:41 | Message # 8
Clan - No Clan
In my life I had had only a clan that can be called with this name: DRAGON... It was my first clan created with a friend... We added new players to the clan like razor justin samurai and crown.... Then all, by leaving clan or stopping to play fight back, forgot this clan..... I'm the last and now, by creating 10000 clans, I try to find nice clanmates and to create a great clan.. I would like to wirte more things about my clan.. but there is nothing to add... a memory in the past.

GhostDate: Tuesday, 01.02.2011, 12:06:56 | Message # 9
Clan - [GKC]™
Group: Users
GKC...it was a long and very hard way to this clan. And here is our story smile In 2004 we (Kenny and I) were looking for a game which we can play together and find new "friends". We bought FB and started playing. we were soooo bad sad lost al lot a of games and didn´t find a way to be a strong player. But than I met Dolle. He shew me how to play. After some weeks Kenny and I foundet the SENSAI Clan. He was Kohl and I was Buecki. It was a great time. We played only 1 000 000 PT 30 with our horse attack. We became stronger and stronger and our fights against SUD were fantastic. At one point, we decided to create a new clan when we became Kings. And so GKC (German Kings Clan) was born. In this time Kenny said that we have to play 1000 PT10 to became real kings and got points faster smile it wasn´t easy. We didn´t know how to play but we had to go on. We knew that this was the right and only way to be one of the best clans. Our favorite nation were the hurons. One day we played against Irokez and Horse. They had sioux and a european nation. Good, we thought. 15 minutes later we lost sad This was the point we sweared that we practise and play for such a long time till we beat this two players in a 2v2. One day our dream became true smile
2 years ago I started a evening school to got a better graduation and to be able to go to a university. So I had not really time to play this game any longer. But I have to add that there was a time which I don´t feel like playing this game. But that is the past. Now we are back and we are very happy to see that a lot of people we know from the past are still here smile that is a good feeling smile
I think we need some time to be so strong we were before the breake...but we will manage it!

greetings ghost

HawkindDate: Tuesday, 01.02.2011, 12:54:24 | Message # 10
Clan - [LinuX]™
Greate story smile I hope you and Kenny will participate in 2v2 1000 10pt tournament smile It would be greate to see you in it wink

Fight Back League ADMIN!

RasimDate: Tuesday, 01.02.2011, 13:54:24 | Message # 11
Clan - [KILLER]™
Group: Moderators
I talked with Kenny yesterday, he said that He and Ghost want to play on 2v2 tournament)

√ιק User

GhostDate: Tuesday, 01.02.2011, 14:30:13 | Message # 12
Clan - [GKC]™
Group: Users
definitaly smile

HawkindDate: Tuesday, 01.02.2011, 16:48:01 | Message # 13
Clan - [LinuX]™
Wonderful biggrin

Fight Back League ADMIN!

Forum » League Forums » All About American Conquest » Clan History
  • Page 1 of 1